Travel Consultant – English Speaker
Sales / Egypt, Cairo
Welcome to Dyninno Egypt, where we blend our love for travel and innovation to create something truly amazing!
As part of the global Dyninno Group, we’re a bunch of over 5,400 multicultural professionals spread across 50+ countries, with our roots firmly planted in industries like travel, finance, entertainment, and technology.
Since our establishment in 2019 at Smart Village, Giza, we’ve been proudly offering ASAP Tickets and Skylux Travel as our primary products.
Our Dyninno Egypt family has over 400 Travel Agents and Support Specialists passionate about making travel dreams come true. And that’s not all – we’re planning to expand to 650 by the end of 2023. That’s right – we’re on a mission to evolve the travel industry!
But here’s the best part – we’re all about fostering a dynamic work environment that encourages growth and development.
We recognize and reward real talent and offer all the necessary training and support to help our team members achieve their professional goals and unlock their true potential.
We don’t just talk the talk – we walk the walk!
So, what do you say? Ready to join our tribe of travel enthusiasts and make a difference in the world? Let’s do this – Dyninno Egypt style!
- Engaging with new traveling customers – Cooperating with incoming clients to determine their needs and consulting them on an appropriate destination, methods of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations.
- Providing exceptional Customer Service – Making sure clients are thrilled with our services from start to finish, no matter what it takes.
- Facilitating the tailored travel deal – Supporting the process for clients with timely professional insight and expertise.
- Developing Travel and Customer service skills – Improving the professional level by attending various training events and workshops.
- Networking with colleagues and customers – Supporting existing and exploring new contacts in order to maintain a steadily evolving clients database.
- Advanced/Native level of English (Reading, Writing, and Speaking).
- Impeccable Communication and Customer Service skills.
- Advanced level of PC knowledge.
- Hands-on experience with the GDS System is considered an advantage.
- Self-motivated individual with proven ability to work in a target-based environment and to achieve sales goals and objectives.
- EGP 5,500 Net salary + Unlimited commissions paid in USD rates.
apply for a job