Travel Sales Supervisor
Sales / The Philippines, Cebu
The Sales Supervisor’s priority is to coach and develop front-line agents to service our new and existing customers by providing a world-class customer experience driving increased revenue. The position requires a high level of salesmanship skills, communication, excellent customer service & leadership skills. A strong demonstration of knowledge to skill transfer shaping our Travel Consultants into high-performing, effective, and motivated individuals being involved in the on boarding process, creating continuous learning plans & consistent performance reviews & feedback.
- Lead a team of sales staff to meet or exceed set targets.
- Establish individual goals for each member of the sales team and review progress regularly.
- Provide guidance on best practices in customer service, sales process optimization, and product knowledge.
- Monitor customer satisfaction levels to identify areas for improvement.
- Analyze data to identify opportunities for increased efficiency or improved results.
- Monitor customer trends and develop strategies to increase market share.
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Train new staff in company policies, products, and services.
- At least 2 years of sales experience and previous supervisory experience in a call center environment.
- Highly proficient in creating comprehensive plans that lead to sales success.
- Flexible and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly expanding environment.
- Goal-oriented, having sustained energy and determination in exceeding goals & targets.
- Possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Background in a Travel Account is preferred; GDS knowledge is an advantage (not required).
- Performance-based incentive.
- Earn your salary while in training.
apply for a job