Sales / India, New Delhi
We are searching for a Quality Assurance /Senior Quality Assurance who will play an integral part in the development of our existing facilities and set a new benchmark on the market. Our mission is to maximise people’s potential.
- Monitor and focus on individual support and coaching for low performing agents. Monitor and evaluate randomly selected calls to assess associates’ service level standards and complete evaluations of calls made.
- Conduct daily/weekly/monthly call audits of randomly selected agent calls. Conduct weekly calibration sessions with call center Supervisors to develop scoring consistency and best practices.
- Complete analysis of results to identify root causes or trends that will lead to efficiency and quality gains in the contact center.
- Complete agent evaluation forms in quality scoring sheet. Produce reporting based on call audits and offer suggestions, job-aids, etc.
- Conduct coaching sessions with associates and provide feedback addressing client service, performance, product knowledge and call productivity. Primary participant in training sessions for the phone team. Provides training/orientation of new personnel under the direction of management and HR.
- Provide detailed and timely feedback to top management on performance results; provides detailed recommendations with follow-through.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Accept additional duties and responsibilities as delegated by higher levels of management.
- Work directly with leadership to communicate and address quality concerns.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience as a Quality Analyst.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Process making/reports making/evaluation sheet.
- Customer handling skills.
- Ability to work in rotational shifts.
- Attractive compensation based on demonstrated experience.
- Engagement with a major International group.
- Hands-on experience with industry-defining innovative trends.
- International and multicultural experience.
- Unlimited professional development.
- Office in Cyber City, Gurugram, Haryana, India.
apply for a job