Team Lead (OTA domain)
IT / UAE, Dubai
You will be responsible for leading a team of highly skilled developers and delivering complex internal system development projects across a variety of products and technologies. Managing the successful delivery of projects will require you to plan, coordinate and lead activities across the full delivery lifecycle. This will include working closely with business and liaising with key project stakeholders. You will grow professionally as an individual and will be able to see and feel the impact you are making on the growth of our company every day.
- Lead and mentor a cross-functional team of developers.
- Facilitate day-to-day management responsibilities including team support, feedback, open discussions, and time management.
- Manage the delivery of multiple complex simultaneous system development projects.
- Identify and implement best practices for quality and efficient software engineering.
- Collaborate with the product team to deliver new features.
- Define project functional technical requirements, make architectural decisions, identify project milestones, phases, and elements needed to complete them.
- Engage and manage project stakeholders to make the project a success.
- Experience in people management and the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Proven experience in leading and managing the delivery of system/software development projects in an international environment.
- Good experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Previous experience acting as a Developer.
- Good English skills.
- Excellent personal organization and ability to prioritize and carry out multiple tasks.
- Able to influence and drive projects to meet key milestones and overcome challenges.
- Be a part of a top-tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions.
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring.
- Permanent employment contract. Health and life insurance for employee and family.
- Working at comfortable office in Dubai, DIFC free zone.
apply for a job