IT / Latvia, Riga
Trevolution Group focuses on agency sales of air tickets and travel services to both retail and corporate clients, and it now sells over 70,000 air tickets and package holidays every month and is the seventh-largest consolidator in the US.
With our fast-growing business projects, we are looking for experienced developers to join one of our nine highly skilled teams.
We can offer you a project that matches your interests: a back-end for an online reservation system, CRM with complex business logic, an accounting/anti-fraud system, or payment processing; simply let us know what you feel most comfortable working with.
This is the ideal role for a BE development professional who is looking for the job with the value context and possibility to see the impact of their daily duty.
- Will play a key role in architectural design.
- Understand software requirements and translate them into high-performance products.
- Create robust, scalable, and reusable code.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and decision-makers to test and improve services.
- Provide analytical approaches to solve various problems.
- Troubleshoot issues where needed.
- Code back-end components and integrate applications to other web services.
- At least 3 years of work experience with GoLang and PHP.
- Good understanding of OOP and design patterns.
- Experience with Redis and MySQL/MariaDB/PostgreSQL.
- Background in web-development.
- Understanding of server-side and Linux.
What will be considered an advantage:
- Experience with CI/CD tools and Cloud platforms.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Not less than 3,500 EUR gross.
apply for a job