HR Business Partner
- Plan and design onboarding and induction programs to ensure that new hires experience a smooth onboarding to their roles and get a warm welcome.
- Develop and maintain HR policies and procedures as required; ensuring compliance with local & international regulations and standards.
- Partner with senior business managers to develop and implement Employee Relations and Engagement best practices and programs.
- Provide insights on market trends and opportunities to enhance employee experience.
- Handle employee complaints, managing grievance and disciplinary procedures; in addition to facilitating counseling in conjunction with other stakeholders.
- Investigate and resolve complex or critical employee relations issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Collate and analyze employee feedback across all levels on a regular basis and develop recommendations and strategies to generate more positive outcomes.
- Assist with the development and implementation of diversity, equity and inclusion programs
- Serve as the point of contact on fundamental HR issues and questions
- Maintain and execute employee reward and recognition programs
- Support in running the operational cycle of the annual performance management system to ensure that the process is adhered to all levels as per the HR policies and procedures.
- Show leadership and an attitude that will take the recruiting team to another level.
- Take initiative in implementing all facets of HR functions, including, but not limited to: HR Branding, Onboarding, Adaptation.
- Create and sustain an atmosphere of collaboration, personal growth and initiative.
- Report to the HR Director and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or a related field, additional HR education and certification will be a plus.
- Minimum 8 years of HR experience, 3 years of which in a similar HR role; in a BPO industry.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and executing programs that measurably impact positive employee relations
- High proficiency in English (oral and written).
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of SAP Success Factor is a plus.
- High sense of ownership, customer orientation and adaptive to change.
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills; with the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Ability to think “out-of-the-box” with proven business cases.
- Strategic mindset.
- Proactiveness and responsibility.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
very competitive package.