Travel Accounting Specialist
Finance / Moldova, Chisinau
A Travel Accounting Specialist is generally responsible for the elaboration of monthly Management Account Reports.
- To prepare accounting reports.
- To process outgoing payments in incompliance with financial policies and procedures.
- To reconcile the accounts payable ledger.
- To verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements.
- To understand expense accounts and cost centers.
- To understand compliance issues around accounts payable processes (W-9, sales tax, etc.)
- To work with agreements, understand the terms, tracking the balance and deadlines.
- To perform other duties as required or assigned.
- Financial education.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles.
- English knowledge and clear communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel/Word/other MS Office programs.
- Attention to detail.
- Willing to accept new tasks.
- Time management skills.
apply for a job
HR / Egypt, Cairo
Sales / Moldova, Chisinau
HR / India, New Delhi
Administration / Latvia, Riga
HR / Moldova, Chisinau
Sales / Turkey, Istanbul
Back to the vacancies list