Talent Management Specialist
HR / Moldova, Chisinau
We are a multinational and multicultural team, united by a common goal, and we are looking for a Talent Management Specialist.
- To collect information about any necessary training sessions to be delivered.
- To act as the principal point of contact for anyone with questions about training and development.
- To consolidate, transfer, and digitize all handbooks and other training materials to the learning system.
- To ensure preparedness for the training (all accounts/paperwork and rooms).
- To report indicators related to the training, assessment, and development of employees; to coordinate the internal training program.
- To provide employees with ways of development, and manage the reimbursement process related to training.
- To prepare/shoot compelling explanation videos for different departments for various news, updates, new products, and features.
- To work with the talent manager on creating and administering employee training programs to improve job performance and company culture and to prepare attestation programs for managers.
- Good English skills (B2 level).
- Orientation towards results and growth.
- Empathy and ambition.
- Resistance to stress.
- Experience in learning and development or any training/mentoring experience.
- Confident public speaking skills.
- Flexible working schedule 5/2.
- Salary MDL 20 000 NET.
- Official employment and social benefits (IT-park company).
- International and multicultural experience.
- Engagement with an international group of companies with strong values and an inclusive corporate culture.
- Participation in global projects for interested professionals.
- Career growth and development opportunities.
- Modern office with all facilities and relaxation areas, located in the heart of Botanica district, Chisinau.
apply for a job