Quality Assurance Specialist
Sales / Egypt, Cairo
Welcome to Dyninno Egypt, where we blend our love for travel and innovation to create something truly amazing!
As part of the global Dyninno Group, we’re a bunch of over 5,400 multicultural professionals spread across 50+ countries, with our roots firmly planted in industries like travel, finance, entertainment, and technology.
Since our establishment in 2019 at Smart Village, Giza, we’ve been proudly offering ASAP Tickets and Skylux Travel as our primary products.
Our Dyninno Egypt family has over 400 Travel Agents and Support Specialists passionate about making travel dreams come true. And that’s not all – we’re planning to expand to 650 by the end of 2023. That’s right – we’re on a mission to evolve the travel industry!
But here’s the best part – we’re all about fostering a dynamic work environment that encourages growth and development.
We recognize and reward real talent and offer all the necessary training and support to help our team members achieve their professional goals and unlock their true potential.
We don’t just talk the talk – we walk the walk!
So, what do you say? Ready to join our tribe of travel enthusiasts and make a difference in the world? Let’s do this – Dyninno Egypt style!
- Assist in optimizing business/agents’ productivity and performance through QA initiatives and programs.
- Streamline QA processes and workflow which includes calls screening and workflow Audit of Agents.
- Organize and conduct one-to-one coaching sessions with agents to increase performance and promote a work-friendly atmosphere.
- Achieve operational efficiency through the utilization of QA resources to boost business potential/revenue.
- Ensure sustainability/business continuity through proactive measures in loss prevention and productivity/performance/attendance control.
- Partner and coordinate with supervisors and Operation Manager to ensure alignment for any major decisions and actions in specific cases.
- Communicate and report changes in the operations and business targets.
- Translate AR calls to EN as per the global office request.
- Prepare QA reports.
- Provide feedback to agents about any quality issues noticed.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- 1-3 years in a BPO/Customer service position.
- Fluent English.
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Strong attention to detail, and superior listening skills.
- Very competitive package.
apply for a job