HR / The Philippines, Manila
As an HR Onboarding Specialist, this employee will be responsible for guiding the new hires with onboarding from the very first day of the job. You are also responsible for collecting all the required documents from the new joiner.
- Knowing the in and out of the Human Resources Management and Onboarding process.
- Helping the new hire to get adjusted to the new work environment.
- Developing new policies for the company and updating the old policies.
- Preparing onboarding kits for the new employee.
- Answering all the queries of the new employees is a necessary task.
- Introducing new employees to the team members.
- Having strong knowledge and understanding of labor legislation and various HR practices.
- Having extraordinary communication skills with a presentable personality.
- Possessing excellent time management skills and the ability to manage tasks in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ensuring a smooth new hire process for new and existing candidates.
- Reviewing and validating all incoming documents – accurately classifying, filing, distributing and entering the documents into the database according to established procedures.
- Monitoring the progress of onboarding and acting as the main contact for all issues related to documentation management.
- Continuously provide professional assistance for each new onboarding requirement.
- Ensuring that all required onboarding paperwork is complete and filed.
- Contacting the technical team for arranging hardware and software for the new employee.
- Staying up to date with innovative and creative ways of onboarding new employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a related field.
- Working experience as an Onboarding Specialist or a similar role in the Human Resources Department.
- Strong experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems and Employee Onboarding Softwares.
- Demonstrate great time management skills.
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information.
- Great understanding of HR practices and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good team management skills.
- Strong understanding of full life cycle recruiting for HR business.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Market competitive package.
apply for a job