HR Manager Cebu – Night Shift
HR / The Philippines, Cebu
As a Human Resource Manager for Dyninno Philippines, you will be closely working with Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations, Discipline, and Performance Management facets of HR. Your expertise in Performance Management and Labor Relations would initiate various employee programs and review its effectiveness in terms of promoting culture, employee well-being, and open communication.
- Advance technical skills in using MS Office Programs, with emphasis on Excel for report collation and data analysis.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with under-staffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 8 years working experience in the Human Resources in a Generalist function with focus on Employee Relations, Discipline, and Performance Management.
- Good English communication skills.
- Exposure in the BPO industry, preferred.
- Must be flexible with schedules and willing to work on a night shift and/or weekends as business requires.
- Market competitive package.
apply for a job