ER & Engagement Specialist
HR / India, New Delhi
We are looking for candidates with exceptional interpersonal skills for the position of employee relations specialist. Employee relations specialists are responsible for collecting and analyzing employee data, organizing and updating employee files, and overseeing employee orientation and training, among other duties.
Moreover, employee relations specialists will need to have extensive knowledge of employment law and adhere to company and industry regulations at all times.
- To actively work with employees and stakeholders to support the floor decorum.
- To works closely with Operations team and assist line Managers and (or) Supervisors to understand policies and procedures.
- To provide accurate advice on issues arising from employment contracts and company policies.
- To assist in the resolution of specific disciplinary or grievance cases.
- To ensure that grievance handling and disciplinary proceedings are carried out in line with company policy.
- To be a mentor and guide for the employees from the perspective of communicating policies pertaining to entire employee life cycle and motivate employees and develop a healthy work environment.
- To regularly publish MIS and dashboards to relevant stakeholders.
- To conduct exit interviews and support employees in exit formalities.
- To conductcEmployee Engagement Activities on the floor.
- 1-3 years of Employee experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Open for working at night, rotational shifts and rotational WOs.
- Must be proactive and high on taking responsibilities.
- Attractive compensation based on demonstrated experience.
- Engagement with a major international group.
- Hands-on experience with industry-defining innovative trends.
- International and multicultural experience.
- Unlimited professional development.
- Office in Cyber City, Gurugram, Haryana, India.
apply for a job