Customer Service Agent – Fluent English Speakers
Customer Support / Egypt, Cairo
Welcome to Dyninno Egypt, where we blend our love for travel and innovation to create something truly amazing!
As part of the global Dyninno Group, we’re a bunch of over 5400 multicultural professionals spread across 50+ countries, with our roots firmly planted in industries like travel, finance, entertainment, and technology.
Since our establishment in 2019 at Smart Village, Giza, we’ve been proudly offering ASAP Tickets and Skylux Travel as our primary products.
Our Dyninno Egypt family has over 400 Travel Agents and Support Specialists passionate about making travel dreams come true. And that’s not all – we’re planning to expand to 650 by the end of 2023. That’s right – we’re on a mission to evolve the travel industry!
But here’s the best part – we’re all about fostering a dynamic work environment that encourages growth and development.
We recognize and reward real talent and offer all the necessary training and support to help our team members achieve their professional goals and unlock their true potential.
We don’t just talk the talk – we walk the walk! So, what do you say? Ready to join our tribe of travel enthusiasts and make a difference in the world? Let’s do this – Dyninno Egypt style!
- Maintaining a positive and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries and according to company’s rules and regulations.
- Handling customer requests through different channels and tools.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Using the provided to keep records of the customer’s interactions and communications.
- Communicating and coordinating with different departments efficiently as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Solve the customer’s problems in the most efficient and professional way, keeping into consideration saving the company from losses/payouts, including the needed follow-ups and interactions with another departments.
- Ensure that the actions taken are being taken according to airlines rules/procedures as well as agency’s policies.
- Ensure maximum revenue generation for the company from each transaction.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Comply with the requirements of the department, including presence on the floor, breaks, dress codes, compliance rules.
- Participate in the shift’s rotation, per the scheme provided by the manager.
- Regularly follow-up on the cases he/she has taken, and provide the client with all the information along the way.
- Communicate with the airlines/suppliers to get the needed waivers if applicable.
- Action cases assigned by the Team Leader / Supervisor / Manager.
- Bachelor degree, general education degree, or equivalent. (Must)
- Ability to manage stressed or desperate customers or upset. (preferable)
- Professional computer users or have an acceptable typing speed. (Must)
- Experience working as customer support in travel industry. (preferable)
- Fluent English speaker is a must.
- GDS experience is preferable, (Amadeus, Galileo).
- Shift flexibility. (preferable)
- Good team-player. (preferable)
- Receptive to feedback. (preferable)
- EGP 7,000 net salary + KPIs.
apply for a job