Trevolution / Egypt, Cairo
- Support in preparing quarterly budget under the purview of General Accountant.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check, credit card transactions, tally and file invoices.
- Align all transactions documents with the bank.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Validate the invoices from vendors.
- Validate the receipt of all purchased orders from vendors before signing releasing payments.
- Review of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
- Assist General Accountant in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Scan and send transaction forms to the bank.
- Assist in financial and tax audits, and general ledger preparation.
- Complete end of month closing procedures.
- Updating financial records via accounting software.
- Upload transaction taxes to the online government tax platform.
- Bachelor degree in accounting.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic (oral and written)
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting.
- Tally EPR.
- Basic knowledge of SAP system.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Awareness of Navision System.
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- High ability to analyze information.
very competitive package.
apply for a job
Trevolution / Romania, Bucharest
Trevolution / Uzbekistan, Tashkent
Ecofinance / Moldova, Chisinau
Trevolution / Philippines, Cebu
Trevolution / Latvia, Riga
Dynatech / Latvia, Riga
Back to the vacancies list