Conversion Rate Optimization Strategist
One of our business divisions, operating in the Travel industry projects with over 1 million monthly visitors, is growing really fast, and we are expanding our Marketing team.
This role implies using a mix of creativity and strong data analytical skills to identify growth opportunities regarding website conversion and customer retention rates for our Travel division business.
This will be done through the optimization of landing pages, emails, websites, and processes.
- Spot and manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action, lead-generating forms and ad copies, messaging.
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate and increase funnel marketing efficiencies.
- Use creative approach to optimization: develop, implement and set up A/B or A/B/C test planning (formulating new tests and hypotheses), execution, and analysis to further improve conversion rates.
- Conduct thorough analysis on marketing campaigns to measure the success, and present learnings to external teams to help inform future business decisions.
- Collaborate internally with Data Analysts, Web Developers, UI/UX Designers, Project Managers in order to optimize each conversion path.
- Communicate with internal teams and external partners about any tech nical implementations needed, including any data feed, scripts, etc. set up.
- 2+ years of proven relevant experience in Conversion Optimization.
- Good understanding of e-commerce and digital marketing methods and principles.
- Experience with web analytics, CR, testing and data visualization tools (Google Analytics, GTM, Google Optimize, Hotjar, FullStory, etc.) will be considered as advantage.
- Strategic thinking – focusing on the actions that can bring desirable results.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams: design, development, UX, marketing.
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently within a high-paced changing environment with minimal supervision.
- Offline conversion tracking experience will be considered as a benefit.
- from 2,250 EUR gross per month.