Business Analyst (Trevolution)
Business analysts help maximize a business’s effectiveness through data-driven decisions.
- Work with Product Owner (PO) and stakeholders to gain a deep understanding of business requirements.
- Transform business ideas to precise technical requirements.
- Compose and word technical requirements for change requests in existing functionality and for completely new features, and create acceptance criteria for Dev and QA teams.
- Elaborate on new change requests and new features requests with cross-functional teams.
- Create user story scenarios, agree on sanity checks with stakeholders, participate in first testing sessions.
- Participate in development: support Dev and QA by answering questions, clarifying requirements and providing feedbacks.
- Analyze, evaluate and search for possibilities to improve existing processes (to simplify, automate).
- Be responsible for and keep up-to-date documentation concerning current business processes.
- Several years of experience in realizing products and services – starting from a high-level business model over-identification and definition of processes and IT requirements and finally testing of the implemented end-to-end solution.
- Prior experience with technical documentation writing and flow visualization.
- Very good knowledge of methods and tools for business analysis and requirements engineering.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to structure a product or service and needed processes in a way that they are easily comprehensible to your stakeholders (mainly product managers and developers).
- Very good verbal and written communication skills. Good knowledge of English, Russian and Latvian language skills.
What will be considered an advantage:
- Ability to read and understand system logs.
- Experience with Kibana, Grafana and Looker.
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence.
- Degree in computer science or IT with a focus on business analysis and requirements and process engineering.
- From 2,100 EUR gross till 3,600 EUR gross per month.