Travel Agent – Bilingual
We are looking for bilingual Travel Agents to sell business-class tickets to our most exclusive clients from ASAP Tickets. As a Travel Agent, you should have a passion for the travel industry, want to deal with exclusive clients, have few calls from high-end clients, enjoy connecting with people, and be a natural problem solver.
- Processing new clients’ inquiries – Cooperating with incoming clients to determine their needs and advising them on an appropriate destination, travel dates, costs, and accommodation.
- Following-up – Making sure clients are happy and satisfied with our services from start to finish, ensuring long-term cooperation via excellent customer service and problem resolution skills.
- Facilitating deals/sales – Supporting the process for clients with professional insights and expertise.
- Developing – Growing professional level via attending various trainings and seminars.
- Networking – Supporting existing and exploring new contacts to maintain a stable and evolving client database.
- GDS activity – Engaging with other agents to find and deliver the best solutions to clients by using GDS (Global Distribution System) software.
- Advanced/Native level of English (Reading, Writing and Speaking).
- Impeccable Communication skills.
- Prior experience in Travel/Sales industries will be a weighted advantage.
- Self-motivated and/or money-motivated individual with proven ability to work in a target-based environment to achieve sales goals and objectives.
- Resilience to deal properly with feedback and potentially demanding clients.
- Competitive salary and uncapped commissions.
- CLT contract, including benefits: Medical Assistance, Dental Assistance, Life Insurance and Meal Ticket without any payroll deduction.
- Engagement with a major international group.
- Hands-on experience with industry-defining innovative trends.
- Guaranteed growth for interested individuals.
- International and multicultural experience.