Travel Advisor (On-Site)
Dyninno is a group of companies founded in 2004 in San Francisco. It provides products and services in the finance, travel, and entertainment sectors in 50 markets. 5,400 professionals work in the company around the world. Its offices are located in the USA, UK, Latvia, Canada, India, the Philippines, Moldova, Egypt, Colombia, Italy, Romania, Uzbekistan, Brazil, and Turkey.
We at Dyninno are a diverse, vibrant, and international family of different backgrounds. We welcome people with different experience levels and share an open-minded and supportive culture. We offer a variety of open positions in travel, finance, and entertainment technologies. We provide training and development to achieve your full potential. We’re here to encourage and help you boost your career. Whatever background you bring, explore the opportunities of Dyninno Group.
Dyninno Group, where you can be yourself and where we empower your dreams, is now seeking candidates for Travel Advisor positions.
- Your role will include arranging flights, travel care services, advising customers on travel arrangements, and those extras that ensure the flight booking goes smoothly.
- Providing excellent customer service to existing & potential clients, maximizing the opportunity for repeat business.
- Proficiency in English is a must; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage.
- A real passion for delivering consistent and outstanding customer service.
- Proven sales/profit generated track record.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Technically able and used to using computer applications and personal devices, can navigate PC and basic MS Office easily.
- A confident and outgoing personality.
- Willingness to learn and a commitment to personal development.
- Willingness to work night shifts (From 9 PM to 6 AM) or on holidays and from the office in order to provide the best travel consultancy to our US and Canada-located clients.
- Base Salary + USD-based monthly bonus.
- Good benefits package (Meal Card + Travel Allowance + Health Insurance).
- Professional and personal development training.
- One day OFF every two working days.
- One day of birthday paid leave.
- Promotion opportunities in your first year.
- Global positions opportunities.
- Enjoyable environment.
- Solid and sustainable Company Culture that recognizes and rewards your success.